This is a business communication course tailored for job seekers and employees wanting to advance in their careers and improve professional communication with colleagues, customers and clients.
myEnglish Workplace courses provide language improvement and training in essential business communication skills. This includes business correspondence, meetings, networking, interview skills and business vocabulary. Studying with us helps you to develop your professional English language skills for the office or other business environments. Through understanding workplace communication skills and strategies, gain the confidence to build strong relationships with your colleagues and clients.
- Building your language skills to talk and write about everyday office situations and topics in English. These topics include spoken and written communications relating to seeking approvals for a business decision, applications, grievances, suggestions to management, letters to clients etc.
- Practice grammar and vocabulary to write a personal profile.
- Manage telephone and email communication.
- Use appropriate vocabulary for an office/professional environment.
- Build your grammar to talk about the events relating to the office.
- Practice writing official memos
- Enhance your skills to speak about the events in the office, review performance of juniors, make suggestions to seniors, make presentations
- Learn to use functional English language in the office
- Further improve your grammar to talk about events in the office, past performance and future plans
- Learn to write formal letters and personal profiles.
- Speak in English on the telephone,
- Make polite complaints and suggestions.
- Develop your speaking and writing skills and develop your language.
- Communicate about money, banking, dates and times, and travel and transport
- Review a variety of tenses to help you express yourself more clearly and grammatically.
- Enhance your speaking skills
- Role play handling of complaints and making suggestions whilst improving your grammar and vocabulary.
- Express your opinions and have engaging debates.
- Write articles, formal and informal letters.
- Refine your ability to present ideas, persuade and influence others in the world of work, Express desires, explain issues and give reasons for decisions. seek solutions with confidence for both written and spoken communication.
We will take an online level check exam (chargeable) to determine your current level of Business English. An appropriate entry level will be recommended based on the results. If you decide to learn with us, the level check exam fees will be adjusted within the course fees.
There is no level check exam for entry to level 1.